This Journal NAAR ( north american academic research ) is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that encompasses a wide range of research areas including science, engineering, sociology, literature etc. The journal publishes original and novel research articles and reviews mainly involved in daily life of nature.
NAAR ( north american academic research ) is sponsored by TWASP ( The World Association of Scientists & Professionals ) .The article processing charges (APCs) for the journal are partially covered by the TWASP association program and authors only need to pay lum sum for each article accepted for publication ( see Publication fees ).
Types of Articles
•Editorial Open Access NAAR is an open access international journal in only online version. Abstracts and full texts of all articles published in the journals can be read online without any form of restriction. Review Policy Articles submitted to NAAR are subject to strict peer-reviewing. The journal operates a single blind peer-review (the reviewers know the authors’ identities, but the authors do not know the reviewers’ identities; the reviewers are selected from different university then author/s). Key characteristics of peer review process are listed below:
• All research articles are reviewed by at least two suitably qualified experts.
• A reviewer that accepts the invitation will be given 3 days to complete a review or the manuscript invitation will be withdrawn and the next reviewer invited.
• All publication decisions are made by the journals’ Editor-in-Chief or a suitable editorial board member on the basis of the reviews provided.
• Members of the international Editorial Boards lend insight, advice and guidance to the Editor-in-Chief generally and to assist decision making on specific submissions.
• Editorial Assistants provide the administrative support that allows this journal to maintain the integrity of peer review while delivering rapid turnaround and maximum efficiency to authors, reviewers and editors alike.
Creative Commons All articles of NAAR are published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 International License. Readers can copy, distribute, transmit and adapt the work provided the original work and source is appropriately cited. Copyright Submission of a manuscript implies that authors have met the requirements of the editorial policy and publication ethics. Authors retain the copyright of their articles published in the journal. However, authors agree that their articles remain permanently open access under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 International License.